1. I don't follow traffic rules, I break the signals, I don't have all the documents in place. When caught by police, I paid a bribe.
2. I don't have the time to stand in Queue to get things done. I paid the agent who in turn paid the officials, so indirectly I paid a bribe.
3. I bought property for Rs 3000/Sq.Ft. but registered it for Rs 300/Sq.Ft. to reduce property tax. To cover this, I paid a bribe.
4. I fake medical bills, fuel bills etc to save income tax. I conceal taxable income and dodge tax.
5. I don't exercise my voting rights but crib about the government.
6. I do so many things which are not right but I still say "Government is corrupt, Government has to change".
I end by saying Change begins with each and every one of us...
Note: I don't support the government, but it pains me when I see caustic comments on facebook/twitter like "Manmohan Singh ek Kaam karo, Chudi pehen ke Dance karo". Let's support the Anna Hazare movement but let's not demean our politicians.